Thursday, June 2, 2011

Some of my latest...in pictures!

We recently relocated to California so I haven't had time to post recipes but here are some of my latest ventures. All you photography pros, these pictures were taken on my new Canon Rebel T2i (yayyyyy!!) so excuse my amateur clicks...I am still learning! Of course, compliments (now excuse my modesty!) and suggestions/tips are always welcome :))

Wheat Noodles Stir Fry in Basil-Chili Paste

Gobi Manchurian
Hariyali Moong Dal Tadka
Homemade-pesto salad with Avocado and Spinach (s'wich assembled by M!)


7 comments:

  1. yum.....great going!!! keep the recipies coming...wish u had moved closer....so i get to eat all the yummy food...shld try gobi manchurian this wknd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wheres the recipes? And I want that sandwich!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks good! Did the manchuraian turn out crisp?

    ReplyDelete
  4. @ Shilpa, I didn't fry the gobi, baked it in the oven instead and I must say it came out pretty good. I think next time, I should broil the last few minutes???

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome Anu - all dishes look great. Few questions - I'd love the recipe for the pink sauce, where did you get the baby corn (canned?), did you batter the gobi before baking and what turned the dal green (spinach?) You can answer them the next time we meet up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. oops that was me Nalini!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Niti, you should ask M for the sandwich, he made that :)

    ReplyDelete

Welcome to our food blog. Please feel free to leave your comments or suggestions for improvements in a recipe. If you try any of the recipes here, please send us your feedback or pictures and we will post it on the blog.