Sunday, July 25, 2010

Chocolate-Banana-Apricot Cake

Another Sunday baking adventure, I added an apricot twist to this Vegan Banana Cake!



Notes:
  • I added 2-3 tbsp of chopped apricots to the final batter.
  • I stuck to 1 1/3 cups of sugar since I was adding an overly sweet topping!!
  • For topping, I just poured over some fudge. The second topping is a swirl of cheesecake frosting. The mini green decorations are pearls rolled out of store-bought fondant.
  • I used a 9X5X3 loaf pan to bake the cake.
  • You could also bake cupcakes with this recipe but make sure to reduce the baking time to 15minutes, test them at this stage before baking any further. Mine were done in 15!

The Cupcake version :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to our food blog. Please feel free to leave your comments or suggestions for improvements in a recipe. If you try any of the recipes here, please send us your feedback or pictures and we will post it on the blog.